Your hotkey to alternative software development
For a project I needed to inspect the contents of a Openstack Storage repository and explore the capabilities of the JOSS library. The result is this small, useful explorer like application.
The source code (Apache 2 licensed) is available on Github . You can download the binary (0.8.5) here . Requires at least Java 1.6. This software uses the silk iconset by Mark James .
- creation and deletion of containers.
- creation and deletion of stored objects.
- down and uploading of files.
- viewing meta-data.
- previewing text and images.
- opening a stored object in a public container in your browser.
- filename based search.
- storage of connection profiles.